- As disclosed at the time of purchase, some items are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at 713-806-1344.
- Exchanges must be of unworn, unwashed, unused, unopened package and must be in original box.
- For most items, you have 10 days from the delivery date of your original purchase to make a return, with the following exceptions:
- Any exchange of damaged items must be returned within 5 days of the delivery date.
- Christmas season items cannot be returned after December 15. Christmas items purchased after December 15 are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Halloween seasonal items cannot be returned after October 15. Halloween items purchased after October 15 are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Independence Day seasonal items cannot be returned after July 1. All Independence Day items purchased after July 1 are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Valentine seasonal items cannot be returned after February 10. Valentine items purchased after February 10 are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Custom and personalized items, including custom fashion or custom jewelry cannot be returned. Special orders and gift cards cannot be returned.
- Swimwear or summer items cannot be returned after September 1. All summer items purchased after September 1 are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Opened music, movies, software, video games, and collectibles cannot be refunded, but if defective, they can be exchanged for an identical item.
- Delivery, labor, and/or installation fees cannot be refunded.
- If you return an item for exchange, the replacement merchandise that you receive cannot be refunded, it is only eligible for exchange.
- Special orders cancelled later than 24 hours after purchase are subject to a 15% order cancellation fee.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on electronic toys.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on consumer electronics. Restocking fees do not apply when an item is returned as defective or because an incorrect product was delivered.
- Damage Reporting Requirement for Delivered Items: Carefully examine your purchases upon delivery. You must report any visible damage to delivered items within 48 hours of delivery to be eligible for an exchange. If delivered with visible damage are not reported within this time frame, the exchange will not be accepted. To report damages and obtain the required claim number, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send all correspondence to:
Be Patient with Me, LLC.
Attn: Ms. DLiberty
9203 Highway 6 South
Houston, TX 77083
- Refunds and exchanges will not be given without original receipt.
- Once an order is placed, it can’t be cancelled or altered. Most items may be returned within 15 days of the original purchase date. All returned items will receive a “Be Patient with Me” website credit.
- All refunds will be issued as store/site credit only. Returns with gift receipt ill either be exchanged or refunded in the form of a store credit only. It may be necessary to ask for identification in connection with a refund or exchange. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
- All shipped items can be returned by mail using the pack slip provided. Shipping cost will only be refunded if the product was damaged during delivery or if the wrong item was shipped.
- All exchanges made when returning items will be charged at the customer’s expense.
- The following items are not returnable:
- Spices and herbs
- Foods or snack items
- Cookies or candy
- Liquid soap or dishwasher detergent
- All edible and liquid merchandise
- Underwear or boxers
- Seasonal fashion jewelry and personalized jewelry
- Return policies may vary for products sold and fulfilled by third-party merchants. All returns of products sold and fulfilled by a third-party merchant, including damaged and incorrect products, must be returned directly to such third-party merchant. Please note that Be Patient with Me does not support returns for international orders sold or fulfilled by a third-party merchant at this time. All international sales of products sold or fulfilled by these third-party merchants are final.
- If you are using a box to ship your return items, try to ensure that it is a new one. If it is used, make sure to cover all marks or writings on the box before placing a label. More information is available at www.ups.com
CREATE AND BUILD FOR A BETTER HUMANKIND. TM
All content & communication submitted to the website (Be Patient with Me) by any means is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communication may include, but is not limited to, questions, comments, suggestions, and ideas. Any Web Submission is the exclusive property of the founder of Be Patient with Me. The founder of Be Patient with Me shall have a perpetual royalty-free and exclusive license to any website submission. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING MEDICAL OR LEGAL ADVICE. The information accessed through this website is provided “AS IS” and without any warranties, whether expressed or implied. To the Fullest extent permitted by law, Be Patient with Me DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, regarding any information or other material displayed on this website, whether authored by Be Patient with Me or others; and the operation of this website, including any warranty of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. Be Patient with Me makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy or suitability of the information contained in this website and does not represent and/or warrant against human or machine error, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including the loss of any data.
All symbols on this website are registered and protected under the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
All content on this website Copyright © 2015 Be Patient with Me. All rights reserved.